POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : _The History of Science_ comments : Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans? Server Time
30 Apr 2024 08:37:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Sep 2007 07:50:19
Message: <46e52f7b$1@news.povray.org>
Hey Steve! You have an interesting communication paradox with Colin! It made
me grin most widely and you oregami metafor is well choosen, but I realize
this can be fairly frustrating most of the time. Keep it up! You have our
wholehearted support to back you up!

Don't feel bad. It's going all right (We have not yet been yelling abuse at
you, have we?). Being emotional is all right too if you are able to express
it properly. I know what I am talking about, being emotional but also fairly
closed. And, well, it sounds a bit lame, but there are just moments in time
when everything seems to go down the drain (hey! reminds me of that Tim
Nikias image) but my experience - for what it's worth - is that it often
forms the preliminary to sustainable growth, spiritual insight, renewed
strengh, whatever is needed. So, don't dispair.
[end of sermon by Rev. Thomas; congregation bows head and weeps]

Thomas